Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Workday impression, part deux


It's definitely growing on me, this bag.  It's a flawed bag in the sense that I still miss my Patagonia Mini Mass pockets and it is heavy, but not tear the arm off heavy.  It's got character and the bigger size definitely helps with carrying my files and stuff.  Initially, I worried if the bag might be too small.  But looking over at Saddleback's other products, anything else would be just too big.

Still use it on the weekends as a day bag.  Lots of nice pockets.

Here's a picture of the area where the buckle is- as you can see after two days of use, the scratches are showing up.  So if you like your things looking neat, this bag probably isn't for you.
No, I don't wear acrylics.  
Again, I'm just gonna have to comment on the smell of this thing.  Today at one office, the room I work in is pretty small- by the end of the morning it was reeking of leather.  Nice touch, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment