Monday, July 18, 2011

First day out observations

So I took my bag out to the office today.


Exterior:
My Patagonia Mini Mass had a zippered pocket on the outside where I stashed my garage door opener.  It was nice because I never had to fish it out- the material was thin enough where I could hit the button through it.  It was also nice to put the office keys, etc for easy access.  The exterior has no such pocket, so I'm left unbuckling it to access the keys in the big pocket... or putting everything into my pockets.

The shoulder strap is not the most comfy in the world.  But again, I'll attribute it to the extremely thick and rigid leather.  We'll see what happens overtime.

The buckle is loosening up.  A bit.  I still have lots of work to do on it.

As per the testimonials on the website, people will stop you and ask you about the bag.  Didn't happen today.  Boo-hoo! Do I care?  No.  It's a pretty cool bag.

Interior:
The pen pockets are too tight for my generic bic pens- I'm hoping it will loosen up after awhile.  I can fit a pen into it, but maybe like a bit more that 1/2 of the pen in.  And the leather is probably too thick for the little clips to attach onto the leather.

The big pocket is actually nice, it's growing on me.  I have a bunch of stuff and it's easy to reach in and fish around for stuff.

I love the big compartment- it's nice to have enough space to put files and things like that in it.  I can even store my Macbook in here.  Beautiful.

Overall, I like the bag.  I'm annoyed at the lack of pockets.  The weight wasn't a big issue, but then again I got the smallest briefcase.  Looking good so far.  And again, the thing reeks of leather.  Which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment